Thursday, January 27th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
The 2022 Active Shooter Threat Landscape: Risks and Resources
What every safety manager needs to know
You’ve done your best to keep your workers healthy and safe during the COVID-19 outbreak.
But there’s been a surprising byproduct of the pandemic no one could have predicted – a shocking rise in workplace violence.
Active shooter incidents have doubled since 2016 and have gone up 33% in just the past year alone.
At this point in time, workplace violence and prevention has become as important as LOTO and Hazcom.
Join us for a free webinar to understand the magnitude of the problem, how to keep your workers safe, and how to respond in the event of the unthinkable.
You’ll also discover:
- The post-pandemic drivers of violence – how the pandemic has magnified fear, anger, frustration, and distrust and what it means for the workplace
- The stunning rise in workplace violence and active shooter incidents from pre-pandemic levels
- Why your female workers are at particular risk – and how to protect them
- How to identify individuals struggling with mental health issues – BEFORE they escalate into a workplace incident
- The best safety measures that prevent workplace violence
- 7 policies on your books right now that INCREASE the likelihood of workplace violence – and changes you need to make
- Why every organization needs a strong active-shooter prevention and response plan
- What to do in the event of an active-shooter – must-have communication and response strategies
Your Speaker: Max Muller
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday safety challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.