Tuesday, June 22nd, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
Workplace Violence: Solutions for Prevention & Response
According to the National Crime Victimization Survey (NCVS), 2 million assaults and threats of violence against Americans in the workplace occur annually.
And even though 2 million sounds like an incredibly large number, experts estimate that the actual total is even higher, as many assaults are never reported.
Keeping yourself and your coworkers safe every single day requires knowing how to act and when to act, with expert training on response and prevention.
Join us for this free webinar on June 22nd. We’ll cover:
- Crucial techniques for handling threatening conditions in the workplace
- Know exactly what to look for to identify potentially hazardous situations
- What to include in an emergency action plan to protect yourself & coworkers
- How not to be a statistic (violence is one of the leading causes of occupational injury)
- Why working alone or in isolated areas may also contribute to the potential for violence
Duration: 1 hour
Dr. Jim Castagnera, Esq. holds an M.A. in Journalism from Kent State University, and a J.D. and Ph.D. (American Studies) from Case Western Reserve University.
- He practiced law for 36 years, before retiring in June 2019: 10 years as a labor, employment and intellectual-property attorney with Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr; 3 years as general counsel for Wharton Econometric Forecasting Associates; and 23 years as the associate provost & legal counsel for academic affairs at Rider University.
- His academic career also includes stints as a faculty member at UT-Austin and Widener Law School, and communication director at Case Western Reserve.
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday Safety challenges. You may also be contacted by the sponsor of this event.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.