Wednesday, November 16th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Active Shooter Preparedness: Understanding the Human Factors
In a crisis, people do not rise to the occasion – they fall to the level of their training.
The next mass violence incident is already in progress, but you haven’t heard about it yet.
The assailant began his meticulous preparation and planning months, sometimes years in advance,
And the only thing standing in the way of them and your employees is you.
Though it’s hard to believe the unthinkable can occur at your workplace, mass shootings more than doubled from 2017-2021 according to the FBI, and this upward trend has continued through 2022.
And the plain fact of the matter is this: during a crisis, people do not rise to the occasion – they fall to the level of their training.
That’s why we’re hosting this special virtual event on November 16th. Attend it if you want to help ensure you and your workers are prepared and trained to minimize injuries and loss of life in the event of an active shooter on the premises.
- Myths and misconceptions of active shooters…including the myth of “the loner”
- Motives for mass violence…they’re not what you’re probably thinking
- Mental health stressors that lead to violence…and why there are more now than ever
- The value of bystanders in violence prevention…it’s impossible to overstate
- Is there a link between extreme beliefs and mass violence…the answer may surprise you
- 4 commonalities mass shooters share…some totally unexpected
- Patterns in target selection…who’s most at risk at your location?
- How to perform a threat assessment…before any violence occurs
- Employee training for the presence of an active shooter…best practices to keep workers safe
- Models of active assailant response…which is right for you?
- Dealing with the aftermath
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday safety challenges. You may also be contacted by this webinar sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.