Thursday, July 15th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
Stop Falling Down on the Job:
Fall Protection & More
The number one OSHA citation in 2020? Falls.
Preventable falls cost employees an average of 18 days away from work and costs employers tens of thousands of dollars.
Keeping yourself and your coworkers safe every single day requires vigilance at all times.
Join us for this free webinar on July 15th. We’ll cover:
- How to identify risky areas for falls
- Methods for implementing protections to prevent falls from occuring
- What you need to do if a fall does occur – and how to stay protected as a company
Duration: 1 hour
Dr. Jim Castagnera, Esq. holds an M.A. in Journalism from Kent State University, and a J.D. and Ph.D. (American Studies) from Case Western Reserve University.
- He practiced law for 36 years, before retiring in June 2019: 10 years as a labor, employment and intellectual-property attorney with Saul Ewing Arnstein & Lehr; 3 years as general counsel for Wharton Econometric Forecasting Associates; and 23 years as the associate provost & legal counsel for academic affairs at Rider University.
- His academic career also includes stints as a faculty member at UT-Austin and Widener Law School, and communication director at Case Western Reserve.
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday Safety challenges. You may also be contacted by the sponsor of this event.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.