Tuesday, February 22nd, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Reporting Injuries and Illnesses: Collect the Best Data for OSHA Record Keeping
Collecting the best data for OSHA record keeping isn’t just a requirement, it also helps you do a better job to keep your workplace safe.
Without the most accurate information, you won’t know which areas need improvement and risk putting your employees in the same danger.
But if you’re able to collect accurate data, you’ll be able to improve workplace safety by fixing a problem right after it occurs for good.
That’s why Intelex will be hosting a free webinar on February 22nd to help you keep your workplace safer by collecting the best data for OSHA record keeping.
In the webinar you’ll also learn:
- How to avoid record keeping and reporting violations
- Why reporting varies based on geographic- specific regulations and how to ensure compliance with injury reporting
- How you can apply data to increase the safety of your workplace
- How to develop a serious injury and fatality (SIF) prevention strategy
- How to use incident management systems (the right way) and leverage it to keep your workers healthy
Jack Fearing, CPEA, is the Managing Partner for Fearing International Group LLC which is a Department of Defense (DOD) approved Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB). He has more than 35 years of experience in occupational safety & health management in both general industry and construction and consulting for Fortune 500 corporations.
- His experience includes EHS Director for a global defense contractor, an audit program director for multi-national manufacturing company and audit team leader for a leading pharmaceutical company.
- He is a certified Health & Safety auditor, an OSHA-authorized 10/30-hour General Industry instructor, and a professional member of the American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP). He is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and Boston University. He is retired US Army LT Colonel, Senior Army Aviator and Aviation Safety Officer.
- Jack is an accomplished speaker and author and has been published in “CoatingsPro”, “Today’s Facility Manager”, “Facility Safety Management,” and various American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP) professional journals on numerous safety topics. He is a frequent speaker and trainer for local, regional and international venues.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday safety challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.