Thursday, January 13th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Proactively Prepare for Upcoming Severe Weather Crises
More extreme weather is coming our way- are you prepared?
Since 2019 there’s been a 40% increase in damage caused by weather-related events, adding up to a whopping $80 billion in insured losses.
If the past has shown us anything, we’ve learned that extreme weather has only gotten worse and will cause more damage in 2022.
What’s the best way to make sure severe weather doesn’t threaten your operation?
Join us on January 13th where we’ll reveal how to create the best plan of action for extreme weather.
You’ll also learn:
- The predictions and extreme weather forecasts for 2022
- 4 steps to prepare for extreme weather- to mitigate harm
- How to automate action plans, SOPs, and communications that provide your teams with timely information and actionable data
- Recommendations to assess threats early and act efficiently through automated processes
- How to prepare for simultaneous events like another Covid-19 outbreak and extreme weather at the same time
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday safety challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.