Monday, August 30th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
OSHA Safety Training: Making it Effective & Meaningful
Best Practices to Make Your Training Stick for Your Employees
Mandatory training (or retraining) is required for most of the OSHA standards your organization needs to meet.
Ensuring your employee training sessions are compliant, comprehensive, useful, and memorable is a challenge for most organizations. You need your employees to retain the invaluable safety lessons they’re taught so they can use them in case of an emergency or incident.
If people aren’t retaining and applying the training – it’s a waste of time, money, and resources.
This complimentary webinar will provide the tools you need to meet this challenge head-on and provide meaningful training for your employees and contractors.
Join us on August 30th to learn:
- How to select qualified trainers and engaging programs
- Best practices for planning and conducting mandatory trainings
- The most common training challenges and how to overcome them
- How to determine the most effective training methods for your employees
- Best practices for recording and documenting training and retraining
- What non-traditional methods (e.g., virtual reality) can enhance training quality
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday Safety challenges. You may also be contacted by the sponsor of this event.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.