Tuesday, August 31st, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
Improving Maintainability and Reliability at Your Organization
Imagine that you could consistently count on your machines to run reliably.
And imagine further still – that not only would your machines run reliably, but they’d also run faster and easier than ever before.
Believe it or not, it’s possible. The experts at Vector Solutions and Dr. Klaus Blache of the University of Tennessee’s Reliability and Maintainability Center have made it a reality.
Join us for this free webinar to learn more about how you can use this proven strategy for improved maintainability and reliability at your organization. We’ll also cover:
- The “Competitive Excellence” model – what it is, how to implement it, and how it will change the game for your teams
- Five tactical steps you can take to streamline your day-to-day operations
- A top tool the experts in your field are already using to continually improve employee training (which if done incorrectly, becomes a major roadblock to success)
- The four emerging technologies experts say will be the keys to ensuring maintainability and reliability in the future – and how to start using them if you haven’t already
Duration: 1 hour
Dr. Klaus Blache
- Over 35 years implementing continuous improvement in manufacturing, reliability and maintenance best practices
- Past 2 years Chairman of SMRP (Society of Maintenance and Reliability Professionals)
- Over 10 years at the University of Tennessee College of Engineering / Currently Director of RMC and Research Professor
- Over 30 years competitive process benchmarking in R&M
- Current focus is to help companies change cultural mindset and scale up ROI based improvements
- Learning & Development / Performance Improvement Professional
- 20+ years in job training / online training
- Assisted 50+ organizations implement online training
- Writes at Vector Solutions | Convergence Training blog
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday Safety challenges. You may also be contacted by the sponsor of this event.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.