Tuesday, August 23rd, 2022| Choose your preferred time
Keep Your Employees Safe as They Return to Travel
The Role Your Company Plays in Your Employees’ Travel (Business or Pleasure)
Your employees are back to traveling (full steam ahead), for both business trips and personal vacations.
And now you’re faced with questions like:
- How do I keep my employees safe while they’re traveling?
- Is it even my company’s business when employees travel?
- What happens if someone gets sick when traveling for the company?
- What’s my responsibility if someone gets sick on their personal vacation?
You’ll get answers to those questions and more in this free webinar on August 23rd.
Join us to discover exactly how to keep your employees safe while they’re traveling, whether it’s for business or pleasure.
You’ll also learn:
- Steps to achieve effective workplace communications, wherever your employees are
- How to assess risk (both individual and company) when your employees are traveling,
- What to do if there is a threat where your employee plans to go
- Ways to orchestrate rapid responses if a safety concern has been established,
- How to proactively protect your employees — hint: it starts with how you plan,
- Plus much more.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday safety challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.