Tuesday, May 31st, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Ask an Expert: How to Improve a Struggling Safety Culture
A lot of Safety professionals are feeling the burn from lawsuits, injuries, and illnesses.
But can’t make a measurable impact without an increased safety budget.
And feel frustrated that employees still have poor safety practices after great training.
Leaving many to believe they’re stuck in a “profit first- safety last” organization.
That’s why we’ll be hosting a free webinar that reveals how to convince leadership to “buy-in” to safety and ensure compliance across your company.
You’ll also learn:
- How to identify and fix a struggling safety culture
- Safety policies and procedures that build companywide trust
- Lessons learned from enterprise companies that have successfully transformed their safety cultures
- The real reason why leadership won’t invest in safety and how to change their mind
- How to ensure compliance across multiple locations and thousands of employees
- The right way to incentivize participation in safety programs to make a meaningful impact
Your Speaker: Grant Hayes
Grant is a highly accomplished and respected Global Safety and Security Consultant with 20+ years of experience identifying and solving physical security and safety challenges globally. Grant’s portfolio includes serving and protecting the 43rd President of the United States as a U.S. Secret Service Special Agent, in addition to decades of strategic security leadership experience at companies like BP, Magnolia, and Rivian. Grant provides large scalable security development, risk review and gap analysis, build-outs from scratch, technical security plans, and awarded RFP’s for global contracted security and guard management projects more than $20M annually while building physical site security and security programs to support thousands of employees across the Americas
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday safety challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.