Friday, May 28th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
How to Protect Your Organization with an Emergency Mass Notification System (EMNS)
Health and safety events can quickly disrupt an organization’s operations and cause widespread confusion and fear. The most effective way to respond to these crises is by deploying an Emergency Mass Notification System (EMNS). Rapid, reliable broadcast notifications enable organizations to prevent, manage, and address emergencies by keeping community members informed of relevant hazards and resulting guidance.
During this webinar, we will present:
- An overview of emergency mass notification systems (EMNS)
- EMNS platform key features and relevant use cases
- EMNS deployment and employee engagement strategies
- How Brookfield Properties has used EMNS to prevent and address incidents
- A demo of LiveSafe Alert, Vector’s EMNS offering
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday Safety challenges. You may also be contacted by the sponsor of this event.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.