Tuesday, February 15th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Hidden Risks That Even Safety Pros Are Missing
Don’t let these uncommon hazards permanently disrupt your business
You stepped up to the plate and kept your workplace safe in 2021, it’s time to rise to the challenge again in 2022.
Current trends are showing these less common risks will be a big issue if they’re not taken care of.
Even though they might not make OSHA’s top 10 list, they have the ability to permanently disrupt your business.
After all, dynamite does come in small packages!
That’s why we’ll be hosting a free webinar to help you prepare for the upcoming safety risks with severe consequences in 2022.
You’ll also learn:
- Why financial volatility with suppliers has severe implications for your company and how to prepare
- How to properly address ESG and sustainability so it doesn’t become a big issue for your company
- Which cybersecurity attacks to look out for and how to prepare for new ones in 2022
- The best way to prevent and mitigate subcontractor misconduct
- Which supply chain risks will likely be an issue in 2022 and how to better plan
- How the “safety” role will likely expand and the new responsibilities you’ll need to take on
- How to be better equipped when discussing new initiatives in executive meetings
Your Speaker: Max Muller
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday safety challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.