Monday, November 22nd, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
Double Check Your Hazard Communication Plan
Most safety managers miss these small (but important) details
A well-executed Hazard Communication plan is one of the best investments a safety manager can make. It pays dividends every day by preventing injuries and saving lives.
And yet. Hazard Communication ranked as OSHA’s 2nd most cited violation in 2020.
Simply put, there are gaps in many HazCom plans. Leaving them unaddressed dramatically increases the risk of a serious workplace incident – not to mention potential violations.
Join us on November 22nd for a free webinar that will help you identify and address any and all gaps in your current HazCom plan.
- The 6 steps necessary for an effective Hazcom program
- Major changes to the HCS – and what they mean for you
- Primary v. secondary containers – and labeling must- do’s for secondary containers many companies miss
- Getting your employees to recognize – and properly react to pictograms
- Safety Data Sheets – what they include and how to get workers to use them
- Chemical storage and safety precautions workers need to understand
- 4 keys to corrosive chemical handling every worker should know
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday safety challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.