Tuesday, March 8th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Better Business Through a Data-Driven Safety Program
Find out how a data-driven approach to safety is like rocket fuel for your safety program
Having the right data when you need it is critical to the success of any safety program. Unfortunately, far too much valuable safety data is stuck on paper in filing cabinets or siloed off in spreadsheets.
And by valuable we mean the kind that can:
- Reduce workers comp claims & lower your insurance rates
- Improve safety ROI by ensuring resources have the maximum impact on worker safety
- Get frontline workers and managers more focused on critical safety issues
- Tell you where hidden risks are lurking and prevent incidents before they occur
- Increase your safety budget as upper management gets new visibility into – and appreciation for – your safety program
- And more
In light of the above, it’s safe to say that a data-driven approach to safety is like rocket fuel for your safety program – just as it’s been for many others.
Don’t miss this session where you’ll learn how data-driven safety can propel your safety program to new heights, help the bottom line (which he C-suite will love), and maximize worker safety.
Jake Freivald, Fulcrum VP of Product Marketing
Jake Freivald’s twenty-five-year career in software has covered multiple technology specializations with a focus on data management and analytics. He places particular emphasis on helping businesspeople understand the practical requirements of modernization. He has a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Cornell University and lives with his family on Long Island, NY.
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday safety challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.