Wednesday, December 8th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
OSHA’s top 10 most cited violations and recent covid-19 inspections
New changes to the most cited standards
There’s been a dramatic uptick in the number of violations and associated penalties that OSHA’s been dishing out.
This comes as no surprise with the combination of added covid-19 protocols and the strictness of the Biden administration.
As a result, many companies and their safety pros are experiencing OSHA inspections differently for the very first time.
In this free webinar, December 8th, discover the top 10 OSHA violations and how to use them to prioritize compliance resources. You’ll also learn proven and practical strategies for preparing for and responding to an OSHA inspection.
Walk away from this webinar knowing:
- The new order of OSHA’s top 10 violations and associated penalties
- How to prioritize compliance in this “new normal” world
- How OSHA selects which companies to inspect
- Preparations for dealing with an OSHA inspection
- Your rights during and after an OSHA inspection
- When you should request a search warrant and/or credentials before allowing OSHA to enter your facility
- Requesting and preparing for an informal conference with the OSHA Area Director
- How do programmed and unprogrammed inspections differ
- How the OSHA Site Specific Targeting (SST) program apply to an inspection
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday safety challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.