Tuesday, March 21st, 2023 | Choose your preferred time
Curb Potential Hazards Proactively with Job Safety Analysis and Risk Assessments
Everything related to safety works best when management and employees are both involved in the process; a Job Safety Analysis is no different.
A Job Safety Analysis, or JSA, helps you identify potential hazards that need to be eliminated or controlled before they result in a workplace injury, illness, or incident. Getting complete team involvement takes time and planning – We are here to help!
This webinar will provide an overview of the steps needed to conduct your best possible JSA and the tools and resources available to help your organization assess and mitigate job risks companywide.
What we’ll discuss:
- 4 essential steps to conducting a JSA
- What makes for a successful JSA
- What types of jobs need JSAs and best practices for conducting them
- How to set up and fill out JSA Forms
- What are risk assessments
- How to set up a risk matrix
- Commonly tracked JSA metrics and reporting
- How to involve everyone in the assessment & analysis process
Ms. Goddard serves as a product marketing manager with Vector Solutions and has eight years of expertise with EHS management solutions.
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday safety challenges. You may also be contacted by this webinar sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.