Tuesday, March 29th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Creating Better Compliance Training
Research-backed techniques that keep workers engaged, lock in learning and change behavior
When workers are engaged during training, they learn more, retain more and follow their training rather than engage in risky behavior.
How can you consistently create a learning experience that maximizes engagement, motivation and compliance with the rules long after the training’s ended?
After a lifetime spent trying to answer that question, Travis Waugh has found a series of definitive techniques that all but assure successful training.
This eye-opening webinar reveals the most impactful lessons from his findings.
In the session, you’ll discover practical advice on creating training that motivates the worker to learn, that addresses the context in which they make decisions, and that helps them change habits that may lead to compliance risks at work.
Sign up today to learn:
- Exactly what buttons to push that will maximize worker motivation to engage in and learn from compliance training
- Time-tested ways to make your training more engaging and impactful – and a few that are totally out of the box (but work)
- The secret to getting workers to “rewire” their bad workplace behavioral habits that increase compliance risks
- How to get the most out of elearning courses or a learning management system (LMS)
- Techniques that help workers respond in a more compliant fashion to contextual elements in their work environment that drive decisions and behaviors
- Ideas that help you better sync up training with your larger compliance efforts
- And much more!
Workplace Learning & Performance Specialist | Vector Solutions
Jeff has 20+ years in L&D and job training, is currently working on completing a Masters degree in Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning at Boise State University, and is a certified Instructional Designer (Association for Talent Development, ATD).
He’s worked directly with 50+ companies adding online training to their employee training programs.
Duration: 60 Minutes
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday safety challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.