Monday, April 25th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
The 6 Most Commonly Forgotten Health and Safety Risks
These subtle warnings were right in front of you the whole time…
The small telltale signs revealed themselves right before the incident.
But by then it was too late, the damage was done and there was no going back.
And these safety risks were overlooked just because they didn’t make the “OSHA Top 10 list”.
Join us for a free webinar where we’ll reveal the 6 most commonly forgotten health and safety risks.
In it, you’ll also learn:
- Slips, trips and falls- What hazards should you be looking for in addition to good housekeeping?
- Why poor written and verbal communication are the cause of most accidents and how to improve.
- How to implement NIOSH lifting calculator to greatly reduce injuries.
- Why changes to accommodate Covid-19 restrictions could create new hazards.
- The negative effects of stress on your workplace and how to turn it into a positive thing.
Duration: 1 hour
Speakers: Laurie Knape CSP, ASP, CLSC
Neil Shah, Chief De-stressing Officer
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday safety challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.