Thursday, August 25th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
Creating Better Compliance Training
Cutting-edge techniques to deliver training that sticks, changes workers’ behavior and makes compliance a habit
Improving training comes down to the session itself. Improve the learning experience and you have better odds that workers will follow their training when it matters.
So how do you create a real learning experience where even jaded workers are engaged, motivated, and convinced they should do the right thing?
After a lifetime spent trying to answer that question, safety expert Travis Waugh has found a series of definitive techniques that all but assure successful training – and this eye-opening webinar reveals what they are.
In the session, you’ll discover practical advice on creating training that motivates workers to learn, addresses the context in which they make decisions, and helps them change habits that may lead to compliance risks at work.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- The secret to getting workers to “rewire” their bad workplace behavioral habits that increase compliance risks
- Research-backed techniques to make your training more engaging and impactful (and a few that are totally out of the box – but work)
- The 5 drivers of behaviors (and why only 3 matter when it comes to training)
- Ways to use social influence to change behavior
- How to maximize their motivation to engage in and learn from compliance training
- How risk analysis can make your training more complete
- Common compliance training flaws (and how to avoid them)
- Ways to get “training” to occur outside of formal training sessions
- Keys to changing bad habits, triggering cues, and risky routines
- How to get the most out of eLearning courses or a learning management system (LMS)
- Techniques that help workers respond in a more compliant fashion to contextual elements in their work environment that drive decisions and behaviors
- Ideas that help you better sync up training with your larger compliance efforts
- How to evaluate the success of your training
- And much more!
Workplace Learning & Performance Specialist | Vector Solutions
Jeff has 20+ years in L&D and job training, is currently working on completing a Masters degree in Organizational Performance and Workplace Learning at Boise State University, and is a certified Instructional Designer (Association for Talent Development, ATD).
He’s worked directly with 50+ companies adding online training to their employee training programs. Duration: 60 Minutes
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Not sure you can make it? Sign up anyway to guarantee yourself access to a recording of the webinar.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday safety challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.