Wednesday, April 28th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
Using Leading Indicators for Better Safety Outcomes
OSHA’s Newest Safety Metrics
After years of using the traditional TCIR and DART rates as their primary metric – OSHA has begun to actively encourage employers to utilize leading indicators as the key to hazard identification, incident reduction, and program improvement.
Employers need to develop meaningful leading indicators that help predict adverse outcomes before an incident occurs. This ensures less disruptions, greater compliance with federal regulations, and protects your workers.
In this complimentary webinar, you’ll discover proven and practical strategies for improving your OSHA compliance programs using leading indicators.
Walk away from this webinar with:
- Actionable strategies for the SMART principles of effective leading indicators
- Proactive steps for mitigating risks while reducing injuries and illnesses
- Best practices for identifying meaningful leading indicators unique to your operations
- A checklist of how to implement your leading indicators in the best way – to protect your people, productivity, and bottom line
About Your Speaker:
Jack Fearing, CPEA, is the Managing Partner for Fearing International Group LLC which is a Department of Defense (DOD) approved Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB). He has more than 35 years of experience in occupational safety & health management in both general industry and construction and consulting for Fortune 500 corporations.
- His experience includes EHS Director for a global defense contractor, an audit program director for multi-national manufacturing company and audit team leader for a leading pharmaceutical company.
- He is a certified Health & Safety auditor, an OSHA-authorized 10/30-hour General Industry instructor, and a professional member of the American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP). He is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and Boston University. He is retired US Army LT Colonel, Senior Army Aviator and Aviation Safety Officer.
- Jack is an accomplished speaker and author and has been published in “CoatingsPro”, “Today’s Facility Manager”, “Facility Safety Management,” and various American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP) professional journals on numerous safety topics. He is a frequent speaker and trainer for local, regional and international venues.
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday Safety challenges. You may also be contacted by the sponsor of this event.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.