Wednesday, April 21st, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
OSHA’s Top 10 Violations for FY2020
What Your Organization Needs to Know to Avoid Increased Penalties
Between the recent administration change and the COVID-19 pandemic – OSHA has stepped up enforcement resulting in more thorough inspections – and increased penalties.
Employers are now subject to more frequent and aggressive inspection tactics and must be prepared to take immediate action to ensure compliance and avoid costly penalties.
This 60-minute webinar will dive into the most frequent OSHA violations in FY2020 and provide proven, practical strategies for avoiding the Top 10 within your own organization.
Keep your employees safer, ensure compliance, and be prepared for increased OSHA presence.
Join us on April 21st to learn:
- How to be prepared for a planned or unexpected OSHA inspection
- Ways to ensure compliance with the latest COVID guidelines and other changing regulations
- Your options for contesting an alleged OSHA violation
- Proactive steps for eliminating risks and minimizing potential penalties
- How OSHA issues penalties and the formulas they use when scoring your organization
About Your Speaker:
Jack Fearing, CPEA, is the Managing Partner for Fearing International Group LLC which is a Department of Defense (DOD) approved Veteran-Owned Small Business (VOSB). He has more than 35 years of experience in occupational safety & health management in both general industry and construction and consulting for Fortune 500 corporations.
- His experience includes EHS Director for a global defense contractor, an audit program director for multi-national manufacturing company and audit team leader for a leading pharmaceutical company.
- He is a certified Health & Safety auditor, an OSHA-authorized 10/30-hour General Industry instructor, and a professional member of the American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP). He is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and Boston University. He is retired US Army LT Colonel, Senior Army Aviator and Aviation Safety Officer.
- Jack is an accomplished speaker and author and has been published in “CoatingsPro”, “Today’s Facility Manager”, “Facility Safety Management,” and various American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP) professional journals on numerous safety topics. He is a frequent speaker and trainer for local, regional and international venues.
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday Safety challenges. You may also be contacted by the sponsor of this event.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.