Monday, April 12th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
OSHA’s New COVID-19 Guidance
The Latest Compliance Requirements You Need to Know
OSHA has been ordered by the new administration to develop updated COVID-19 guidance for the workplace.
This guidance will help employers implement coronavirus protection programs and identify risks that could lead to employee exposure in the workplace.
The new guidance is expected to be in place by March 15th, and will include several essential elements that employers should include in their COVID-19 prevention programs. With the whirlwind of changes, safety professionals and employers are left unclear on what will be required.
Join us for a complimentary webinar to get the latest information you need to stay compliant and protect your workforce. We’ll cover:
- Temporary and interim requirements issued by federal and state regulatory agencies including OSHA and the CDC
- Newest guidance on measures to limit the spread of coronavirus in the workplace
- Keys to creating an effective and compliant COVID-19 prevention program
- Developing a communication plan for employees returning to work or working remotely
- Risk assessment best practices for ramping up business
Jack Fearing, CPEA
Managing Partner for Fearing International Group LLC
Jack Fearing has more than 35 years of experience in occupational safety & health management, program auditing & consulting.
- His experience includes EHS Director for a global defense contractor, an audit program director for multi-national manufacturing company, and audit team leader for a leading global pharmaceutical company.
- He is a certified Health & Safety auditor, an OSHA-authorized 10/30-hour General Industry instructor, and a professional member of the New Jersey Chapter of the American Society of Safety Professionals (ASSP). He was the NJASSP chapter Safety Professional of the Year in 2019.
- He is a graduate of the University of Massachusetts and Boston University. He is also a retired US Army LTC, Senior Army Aviator and Aviation Safety Officer.
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday Safety challenges. You may also be contacted by the sponsor of this event.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.