Wednesday, August 26th, 2020 | Choose your preferred time
OSHA Compliance & Enforcement Priorities in the Age of COVID-19
Protect Your Company & People
OSHA enforcement priorities have been significantly influenced by the COVID-19 pandemic, with shifting guidance on how hazard complaints will be addressed, reporting and recording requirements, and the investigation of accidents.
This webinar will look at the OSHA fundamentals on enforcement powers, citations, and types of inspections. It will also provide a timely update on the latest enforcement initiatives, the National Emphasis Programs, and the forecast for regulatory changes.
Join us on August 26th and learn:
- What the latest OSHA enforcement procedures are in the wake of the COVID pandemic
- How whistleblower protections have been expanded, impacting drug testing and incentive programs
- Which National Emphasis Programs are still being pursued by OSHA
- How Severe Injury Reporting requirements are being affected by COVID, including changes in RRI procedures
- Which items on OSHA’s rulemaking agenda may move forward, and which rules may be affected by the new deregulatory Executive Order
Duration: 1 hour
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday Safety challenges. You may also be contacted by the sponsor of this event.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.