Wednesday, January 27th, 2021 Choose your preferred time
Keep Everyone Safe, Connected, and Informed in 2021
COVID-19 has taken the title of Disaster of 2020 – but crisis and disruptions don’t stop there.
As many companies are still reeling from the impact of the pandemic, we know that it’s no longer good enough to hope that there won’t be an emergency. It’s a matter of when, not if, an organization is going to face a crisis.
And during a crisis, it’s critical to be able to reach and communicate information to your employees that’s important to their safety and well-being.
The biggest challenge you need to overcome in your communications?
Controlling the narrative of an emergency situation as it unfolds.
The grapevine moves too quickly. In this free webinar on January 27th, we’ll help you control your messages while improving employee safety and organizational resilience in times of crisis.
You’ll be able to:
- Accelerate employee access to critical information
- Decrease chances of misinformation
- Boost communication precision
- Reduce human error in the spread of information
- Trends driving adoption of emergency communication solutions
- How to assess your organization’s needs
- Six essential attributes of an emergency communication system
- Tips for evaluating and selecting a provider
Duration: 1 hour
Jeff Branc, Chief Technology Officer at AlertMedia
Peter Steinfeld, SVP of Strategic Sales at AlertMedia
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday Safety challenges. You may also be contacted by the sponsor of this event.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.