Thursday, May 20th, 2021 | Choose your preferred time
Disciplining Unsafe Workers: Legal Ins & Outs for Safety Managers & Employers
Unsafe workers not only present a serious injury risk, but repeated behavior also puts you at legal risk.
You can’t let their behavior continue, but how do you decide when it’s time to discipline or terminate a problem employee?
Once you decide, what legal rules do you need to consider?
Gain the answers and strategies to effectively deal with unsafe workers in this can’t-miss, 60-minute webinar. You will discover:
- Appropriate communication techniques with unsafe employees
- Legal considerations for discipline: What you can and can’t do
- Why OSHA considers post-injury drug testing to be “discipline”
- Proven ways to get employees to take accountability for unsafe work
- How to approach termination when nothing else works
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday Safety challenges. You may also be contacted by the sponsor of this event.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.