Tuesday, February 14th, 2023 | Choose your preferred time
Enabling Continuous Improvement Through Digital Inspections
Digital safety and field inspections improve efficiency, rigor, and compliance and offer continuous improvements that dramatically increase worker safety. But it’s hard to know where to start.
That’s why we’re delivering the definitive webinar on starting or expanding digital inspections. Jake Freivald outlines what they are, how they benefit you and your employees, how to get the necessary buy-in and resources for them, and how to use them to drive continuous improvement.
In this session, you’ll learn:
- The ways digitization can alter safety processes, so you can understand where your first changes might take place.
- How high-quality data collected in digital safety inspections can be used to find areas most in need of improvement and to measure progress against initial goals.
- How information sharing — whether point-to-point between individuals, as a broadcast to every stakeholder, or across information systems — can increase the value of the safety data your inspections collect.
- How data drives the feedback loops that lead to continuous improvement.
- How to connect the dots between your digital safety program and better safety outcomes
- Ways to communicate more effectively across your organizations, at all levels, about why what you’re doing matters.
- How to create and execute an effective digital transformation one that reduces risk and ensures success – and use continuous improvement to increase safety in your business.
You’ll also get answers to critical questions about digitalization:
- How do I get other people on board, at all levels of the organization, so we’re not just pencil-whipping inspections digitally instead of on paper?
- How can digital inspections go beyond simple documentation and help us achieve higher-level safety goals?
- What do I have to do to ensure that my investment in digital inspection technology will pay off?
Jake Freivald, is the VP of Product Marketing at Fulcrum. His twenty-five-year career in software has covered multiple technology specializations with a focus on data management and analytics. He places particular emphasis on helping businesspeople understand the practical requirements of modernization. He has a B.S. in Electrical Engineering from Cornell University and lives with his family on Long Island, NY.
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday safety challenges. You may also be contacted by this webinar sponsor.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.