Thursday, October 13th, 2022 | Choose your preferred time
A Beginner’s Guide to Online Training: Tech, Tools, Terms & Tips
The COVID-19 pandemic caused some companies to use online training more than they had before. Others used it for the very first time or strongly considered it.
For many, getting up to speed on online training mirrored that of other pandemic-induced changes – a combo of trying to build the airplane on the fly and fake it ‘til you make it.
Having been thrown into the fire and forced to skip learning the basics, many first-time e-learning designers realized they needed to improve their learning design and delivery skills in a more formal manner.
This webinar is a unique chance to quickly fill in the missing pieces. You’ll first get a basic introduction to the technologies, terms, and techniques involved in online training creation.
Then you’ll get guidance and tips on designing digital learning solutions that match the needs of your workforce and for creating the most effective learning experience possible out of virtual classrooms.
For those who’ve never trained workers online, but are thinking of getting started, the webinar is an ideal introduction to online training and effective use of virtual classrooms.
After the webinar you’ll know:
- What are Learning Management Systems (LMS) and authoring tools, including key features, and what can they do?
- What’s meant by an “eLearning course” and what are the most common course formats?
- What’s meant by “live online learning” and what are the 2 most common variations used by trainers?
- How do mobile learning apps fit into online learning ecosystem?
- What’s “blended learning” and what are some best practices for creating it and making it work for you?
- How can you make live online learning and virtual classes increase trainee engagement and retention?
Save your seat now!
Duration: 60 minutes
Bonus: Register today and you’ll immediately receive a free e-book on online learning to help advance your knowledge and skills. Just download it on your confirmation page.
REGISTER FOR THIS FREE WEBINAR NOW
Can’t attend the webinar live? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording when the event is over.
You will also be subscribed to our email newsletter that delivers practical advice, resources, and products to help you navigate everyday safety challenges.
You can unsubscribe from emails at any time.