Posted in: Special Report, Uncategorized
You have clicked, and we have listened!
Enjoy the fruits of your Web surfing labor by taking a look at your top choices from 2009!
While the year isn’t over yet, we couldn’t help but put together this list to give you a taste of what matters most to Safety Professionals.
Whether it’s killer laptops, violent snack machines, or the biggest PPE excuses, you’ll find them all here!
Top Safety Stories of 2009.5
- Co-worker’s perfume made her sick: Is company liable?
- Worker attacked by snack machine sues for comp
- Cell phone bans to reach new levels for safety?
- Fired employee sues, says co-worker tried to punch him
- OSHA fines newspaper for reporter’s fall down stadium stairs
- 5 keys to weed out injury-prone workers — legally
- Prescribed pot compromises safety: What can employers do?
- Best responses to 5 biggest PPE excuses
- Woman killed by her laptop computer
- Top 10 workplace injuries that affect the bottom line